BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelly J.
Owen Sound , NV
Love this mask.
It's easy to wash off and leaves your skin super vibrant and soft! A must have
Shauna-Kaye B.
Love this mask leaves skin refreshed and soft
Spread out easily over the face and dries quickly
H A.
I buy it from turkey . Not bad product but it’s not perfect for me . It came in good packaging
✈️🌶
Love this product! Cleared my skin up a lot, I use it ever 3 times a week before going to bed.
Teresa P.
Atting
I like that product but it kind of does the same thing as my L'Oréal clay mask which is cheaper
Antonia S.
Toronto
I think this has to be one of the best face masks I've ever used. A little bit goes a long way
Martina B.
Kelowna, BC
A great mask but I feel like it didn’t do much for my skin. I got a mini of this from Sephora.
Mona R.
Ajax, ON
An excellent charcoal mask that doesn’t dry out my skin. My favourite to use after a steaming.
Jenna B.
I love the way my skin feels after I have used this. Its easy to apply and clean off afterward.
Nhu N.
Does the job pretty well, almost comparable to glamglows mask products. Skin feels great after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.