BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Susana C.
Perfecto!! Deja una piel radiante quita cualquier impureza que tengas en la piel dejandola limpia
Alanna G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Love this mask it is my favorite highly recommend it you all should really try it I have bouth th
Semen A.
misan
the best for my skin , its wounderful , iam first used befor some months, buy it and don't worry.
Carly S.
maple ridge, BC
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
Helps a lot with my oily skin! I use this the night before I know I’m going to have photos taken
Zoe B.
Coquitlam , BC
Had a sample worked good. Left my skin feeling a little tight after. Felt it was a little pricey
Jen M.
One of my favourite masks! Very good at keeping my pores unclogged when used a few times a week.
Olivia M.
Sault Ste, ON
Highly recommend this mask. I’ve tried a few charcoal products and find this one to be the best
Ria R.
London
This mask drew out all of my impurities , leaving my skin feeling clean and clearer that before
Kelly J.
Owen Sound , NV
Love this mask.
It's easy to wash off and leaves your skin super vibrant and soft! A must have
Shauna-Kaye B.
Love this mask leaves skin refreshed and soft
Spread out easily over the face and dries quickly
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.