BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amy R.
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Completely cleared my skin and helped repair dry patches! Would 100% recommend for all skin types!
Nosey P.
vancouver
Great at sucking dirt from pores and providing a pore less appearance. Too harsh to use regularly.
Charlotte C.
Bellefeuille, QC
Review for: Clear more...
I received a sample of this product and i just needed to get a full size one once i had finished it
Cheryl A.
Definitely clearer skin after the mask. Kinda harsh for my skin tho coz it made my skin look dryer.
Diana W.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! I use it about once a week and it really helps to clear any oily areas on my face
lois g.
make my face so clean and clense love the feeling after using i habe buy thid online at cult beauty
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice 🤔🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Katiana P.
This mask is great it draws out blackheads and clears skin you can see and feel your skin refreshed
Christine S.
Brampton
This is my favourite mask, hands down! It cleanses the face well and leaves the face feeling fresh!
Tiffany G.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Loving this mask!! expecially when mother nature comes it helps trumendously with my break outs!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.