BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Holly B.
Ottawa, ONT
This mask really made me feel like it was getting all the impurities out! Also loves how it dries so you can see your pores!
Ana B.
india
i have got to know this peoduct by my friends and i tried it once it really does miracles i love this mask very effective buy
Lola A.
portsmouth, portsmouth
Love it love it love it absolutely the best mask for oily to dry skin it’s make my skin smooth and glowing minimize pores 👌🏼
Michalina S.
I don't like that I have to open my pores before every use. I see slight difference after using this mask but it's not much.
Robin S.
Use this mask weekly and I have seen an improvement in my skin. It clears out your pores and makes your blackheads disappear
Caitlin M.
Markham, ON
It’s pretty good! Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and pores look visibly cleaner. Doesn’t get rid of all blackheads though
Alicia H.
I was disappointed in this, I found it drying and harsh on my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would sample before you buy.
Chunki B.
London
This isn't my favourite clay mask but it does an alright job. I find it a bit too harsh on my skin and strips it of all oil.
Karen H.
Bradford
Fantastic packaging, it’s secure enough for me to travel with and is easy enough to use without making a huge mess everywhere
Sophie D.
Enjoying the results, keep using for long term effects. It was very gentle on the skins and smelled lovely. Would recommend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.