BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Thaynara M.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Mascara perfeita ótima super recommendo pra vocês gente é perfeito esse produto comprem vocÊs vão amar demais
Jay B.
kingston
Review for: Tm more...
I really liked this mask. I got it as a gift and wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not! Turns out I do
Indra M.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This one is okay but it didn't help me a lot... My skin just feels bit smoothr that's it.
Wouln't recommend
Caitlin S.
Brisbane
Review for: Other more...
It is great. It help to clear out any breakouts fun clean my pores but is not to harsh on my sensitive skin
Hannah P.
Garches
Very good mask to clear the skin. Purify your skin and is very gentle. Love it. Great for combination skin
Masina G.
Rg1 3qg
It is a nice product and I still use it .
I buyed in John Lewis shopping centre.
Yes it was a good value .
Maruja C.
Santo Domingo
I feel my skin better and softer, usually i only have one or two spot but this reduce it to cero a must buy
Sophie G.
Hull, N HUMBERSIDE
While I didn't notice a significant change in my skins appearance, it definitely felt softer and smoother.
Cindy M.
Calgary, AB
Great mask. Very deep cleansing. Helps pores look minimized. Help with my acne prone skin. Would repurchase
Nicole X.
Seremban
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores After using this my face feel tight , smooth and my pores got smaller
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.