BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sophie N.
calgary
Used this over the course of a few weeks and noticed incredible result in my skin! Purchased this at Sephora
J O.
alexandria, alexandria
this mask helps me to get nice skin and soft skin and removes the dark spots from my nose i will buy it again
Caitlin S.
Brisbane
Review for: Other more...
It is great. It help to clear out any breakouts fun clean my pores but is not to harsh on my sensitive skin
Lindsay R.
Makes my skin feel a little right after using, but it does reduce the oil on my skin and feels very clean.
Sophie G.
Hull, N HUMBERSIDE
While I didn't notice a significant change in my skins appearance, it definitely felt softer and smoother.
Nicole X.
Seremban
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores After using this my face feel tight , smooth and my pores got smaller
Masina G.
Rg1 3qg
It is a nice product and I still use it .
I buyed in John Lewis shopping centre.
Yes it was a good value .
Rina R.
Mississauga, ON
Comfortable mask, face felt clean afterwards. Was gentle and I didn't find it drying once I washed it off.
Jade C. M.
Siempre la  usaba des pues de una limpieza es muy buena  de sapa rece manchas en el rostro y reafirma la piel
Chloe W.
Really amazing, gets all the dirt out of your skin and once used makes your face feel soft and Rejuvenated
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.