BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Keyona P.
Charlotte
This mask makes your face literally feel baby soft to the touch. You will be amazed on how soft your skin is. Definitely getting this product again. Origin never seems to fails me!!
Laura Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I liked that you don’t have to keep this mask on as long as other masks, but I thought that this was just okay. Nothing special. I saw some slight improvement to my acne but nothing that I’d consider life changing. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Ashley O.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Love this mask, especially after a while of not having used a mask. When this dries, it tightens the skin and you can feel it working. Your fave feels smooth and free of impurities!
Chelsea A.
I can’t say enough about this product!!! Like i mentioned, my skin is very oily and this helps control the oil !! I use this about once or twice a month so i don’t over dry my skin
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
It definitely does what it claims but it’s too drying on my skin. I felt that tight face effect a lot of masks give, but it quickly turned drying. Even after moisturizer.
Jessica L.
Hialeah, Fl
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I love how this mask goes deep into my pores to unclog. My face looks healthy and bright after using this product and my make up looked great after using this mask !
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
This is one of the best charcoal masks I’ve used. It’s clears your pores well and you can see a difference before and after. It’s pricier, but a nice thing to splurge on.
Bhavika C.
AUSTIN, TX
What an amazing face mask! It clears my skin without leaving it dry or oversensitive. I have sensitive combination skin that can be easily irritated. The charcoal soothes and clears out my pores which is wonderful. It literally cleared my acne and after use, it makes my skin feel so clean and soft and beautiful. I think I will keep buying it as it works wonder for my skin. I LOVE charcoal products because they really help reduce the oil. I got this as a sample and it is the best mask I have tried. It doesn't break you out or anything! My skin is brighter, cleaner, and more even. I used it once a week!The mask is quite effective; my skin tone is more even and skin texture is smoother/softer.I would say it has helped me to stick with simple yet effective skin care(I am too lazy when it comes to skin care.. and not quiet reqular with stuff !!). I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own. Thanks to @Influenster and @Origins. #MyPerfectWorld
Ashley M.
Peoria, IL
HOLY GRAIL!!!!
MY PORES WERE CLEARED OUT!
I never thought these pore cleansing masks worked I always thought they were a gimmic, BUT I was wrong this made my skin look so smooth!!
Emily B.
West Long Branch, NJ
One of my top favorite masks! I have acne prone skin so this really helps manage that and keeps my skin smooth and nice and clean feeling afterwards. I would highly recommend this product
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.