BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Valeria G.
It clean my skin and live it smooth. Worth the price. Loved the texture and does not dry the skin like others.
Maryam A.
A nice mask for those who have a damage skin. It helps to smooth and soft the skin. Removes blackheads and dirt
Agostina R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
It’s supposed to clear pores but it hasn’t really cleared them, however it left my skin looking nice and fresh
Vickie C.
North York, ON
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
The only charcoal mask I've try so far that's not extremely drying and does it's work at deep cleaning my pores
Vanni R.
The best charcoal mask I've used so far. I would recommend it to the world. Origins is a great skin care brand.
lucy p.
belfast
leaves my skin feeling soft, however with most of these products I don't see a dramatic difference in my skin.
Charlotte B.
Farnborough Park, Orpington
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few clearing masks that doesn't irritate my skin! I love it!
Kayla D.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is the best mask that I've tried. It makes your skin feel extremely soft after washing off and very clean.
Janyelle M.
Bauru
Amei muito bom, qualidade otima, rende muito, recomendo podem usar e muito bom, o cheiro tambem e bem agradavel
Summer d.
Victoria , BC
Review for: Tm more...
Good product. Did exactly as it said it would. It is also a vegan product. I use this probably 3-4 times a week
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.