BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maryam M.
Surrey
I loved this product, when ever I'm really breaking out more than usual, I like to use this to calm my skin down!
Rosy D.
Es una de las mejores mascarillas del mundo... esta marca siempre crea cosas nuevas para el cuidado de la piel...
Lisa B.
This is my favourite mask i have ever used. I notice huge changes in my skin, less blackheads and alot brighter.
Alexandra K.
Niagara Falls
Bought this at Sephora and it’s one of my faves! It clears and tightness my pore- exactly what I hoped for
Adriana E.

Allows the skin to breathe and keep your skin soft and fresh, deeply clean your pores without causing any damage
Emma S.
St. Thomas
Review for: Other more...
I love how this mask tightens your face. I also found this peel off mask dries evenly and comes off in one piece.
Maryam A.
A nice mask for those who have a damage skin. It helps to smooth and soft the skin. Removes blackheads and dirt
Agostina R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
It’s supposed to clear pores but it hasn’t really cleared them, however it left my skin looking nice and fresh
Kahlya G.
Binbrook, ON
It looked like it was working, but my pores were still dirty after using the mask. I didn't use the whole thing
Vanni R.
The best charcoal mask I've used so far. I would recommend it to the world. Origins is a great skin care brand.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.