BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Gayathri P.
Dubai, Dubai
Origins is a really good brand with affordable prices and great service. My skin easily adjusts to their products.
Harriet R.
I’ve used a number of charcoal masks however this is very nice and refreshing. This product can sometimes be messy.
Jaydis D.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
A little pricey but expected when buying a product at saphora, feels nice but didn't see any Improvement in my skin
Jocelyn M.
Really good it leave my skin looking so clear and helps with my spots also clears out my pores and smells so good.
Daria I.
New Castle, DE
I have a dry skin, this mask absolutely not good with me. Nasty color, smell and even more dry skin after using it!
Magdalena R.
Me gusta mucho esta crema producto que cumple con la función de limpiar el rostro e hidratar con una buena textura
Juliette
This mask is really good to pull out impurities. It is definately my go to when I am breaking out. Recommend this!
Hannah B.
Runcorn
Love this mask, just wish the price wasn't so steep, that being said they do sell half sizes to try or travel with.
Ashleigh F.
Sherwood Park, AB
deep cleans pores and lightweight formula.would definitely recommend and buy again! little goes a long way!
Iryna R.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Clear more...
My HG for year now! Does a great job, cleanses my face perfectly without drying it!
Definitely recommend trying!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.