BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Alisha O.
chester
I have quite obvious plots so this really halos me to get ride off most of them, ever the ones that are very hard !! Greats 100% recommend
Vanessa D.
When I have blemishes, I put some of this right on it and leave it on overnight and the next day, it’s either gone or almost gone. Love it!
Shelby P.
Melbourne
I love that this product really deep cleans my pores and that it's slightly tingly so that my skin feels extra fresh during and after use.
Ray-Ann R.
This mask is really great for acne prone skin. It leaves skin feeling declogged and smooth. Certainly worth the value. May be a bit pricey
Daimaca E.
Super de bun merita incercat lasa tenul prospat si fin . Curata in profunzime ceea ce ajuta la aplicarea măștilor. Are un miros placut fres
lyuba N.
Wuerzburg
Made my skin feel a little bit clearer after using it but nothing too visible, so I found it slightly disappointing. Wouldn’t buy it again.
Christie B.
Nice cooling feeling. Not convinced it's super effective. My pores don't appear different or smaller. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
sana w.
This is the amazing product. IT clears all dead sk8n amd impurities and also helps to remove black and white head i usually use once a week
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
I've used this product for 5 months and I use it 2 times a week and I find it really helps unclog my pores but also gifts against blemishes
Sifra_L L.
Doral, FL
I like this mask. I apply it after i wash my face once a week. At first when you apply it, it tingles and it leaves your face very clean 👍
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.