BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
I really like this face mask! Heard so much about it on youtube that I had to try it out! It leaves my face refreshed!
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
Review for: Tm more...
This is one of my favorite masks! you can see a difference in your skin after just one use. it really clerk my skin up!
Sony (.
Toronto
One of the great charcoal mask to get rid of clogged pores and other dirt from the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
I used it for a while and got good results in less than 2 weeks. However my skin got used to it or it stopped working.
Samantha B.
Review for: Clear more...
I got two uses out of my sample size and it feels so cooling on the skin! I love it and would definitely reuse it again
Fani M.
I would like to say that I love it but not al all because it breaks we it’s done and I would like to be easier to pill
Amy L.
London
This leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed. It's cooling and soothing despite it deep cleaning your pores.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Soo good on the skin specially if you suffer from acne and redness this product really did helped my skin and I like it
Mursal 🇦.
Ajax, ON
Origins has my heart. They have the best mask ever. It works so well I love it, it clears all my pores and blackheads.
Ashley B.
Love the smoothness and texture of this mask. Easy to apply and leaves the skin fresh and tight feeling. Really enjoy!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.