BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Damla G.
Staff
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This is one if the best masks available. Quality is exceptional! It greatly helped to clear my acne and it did so fast!
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
Review for: Tm more...
This is one of my favorite masks! you can see a difference in your skin after just one use. it really clerk my skin up!
Alejandra V.
I really like this face mask though I feel like it is not the best for my skin type, still I use it a lot and enjoy it
Jemma L.
Skin feels amazing but it doesn’t half hurt!! I get how it cleans your pores and that’s how it works so well but ouch!
Mafer P.
Ciudad de México
Perfect for all the impurities, this product it’s definitely a MUST for skincare, and also it’s super nice for dry skin
Elgin M.
London, AL
Forever favourite. People always ask me about my skincare routine and the only thing i am consistent with is this mask.
Lizza L.
Chihuahua
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Esta perfecta para la limpieza de mis poros. Buenísima !! La recomiendo siempre y el tamaño ideal para llevar contigo.
Samantha B.
Review for: Clear more...
I got two uses out of my sample size and it feels so cooling on the skin! I love it and would definitely reuse it again
Sony (.
Toronto
One of the great charcoal mask to get rid of clogged pores and other dirt from the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated
Anum A.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Very tightening and firms skin after 1 use. Leaves skin feeling very clean and pores appear smaller. Easy to take off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.