BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Definitely a good option for charcoal products instead of the really expensive glamglow mask, but still works really well
Abby J.
Northampton , Northamptonshire
I love using this on my T zone. It helps to clear my pores and its especially effective if I use a gentle exfoliant first
Steph🌱 Q.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great !
This was my first origins product and i use it almost every day!!
Its mine mask to celar pores!
Very effective :)
María R.
weston, FL
Lo adoro, me encanta y realmente es lo máximo así que no dudes en comprarlo porque es genial, además me parece súper bien
Cynthia Y.
Great for oily skin types, really helps to mattify the face. If you have dry skin would recommend using a different mask.
Jeannie Y.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Bought this mask because of the reviews. I found it work pretty well but has a strong smell that makes my eye water a bit
Karen R.
Is use this mask for my t-zone where Im more oily. And it controls my oil and also closes and cleans my pores very well.
Alexa B.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Other more...
Skin felt great after the mask was off but as I suffer from sensitive skin I experienced a burning sensation during use.
Marifer M.
Tlalnepantla de Baz
I love it. I used this mask for a month and the results its amazing my darks pores reduce a lot, the price its excellent
Jade G.
This is a good product it stings me abit but I have sensitive skin other than that it does the job skin feels super clean
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.