BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Cassie R.
Hamilton, ON
Its an alright mask it does leave my skin soft but it also leaves my skin looking sunburn and all red and gross.. Me and this mask have a love hate relationship
Matthew D.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Great smelling mask. It was very easy to apply and dried down in 10 minutes. After washing my face I noticed my skin was smoother and less red. Would recommend.
Angela Y.
Richmond, BC
It’s hard to say if this mask worked or not. I don’t usually get allergic to skincare or makeup but this made my skin super red and bloated.

It’s a pass for me.
April R.
Carlinville, IL
I love this mask it is absolutely wonderful. Makes my skin feel amazing! I feel like I really see improvements in my skin when I use this in my beauty routine.
Léonie L.
Nice texture, doesn't dry too fast. It's hard too tell if there is any effective result. My skin feels clean afterwards but a bit sensitive. It burns a little.
Annemarie A.
This feels amazing on the skin! It really works for me in the summer when I'm a bit oilier in my t zone. My skin feels refreshed and and very clear afterwards
Carli D.
Really great at clearing out my pores - I have really deep pores that tend to get horribly clogged up, that has been my saviour! I use it at least twice a week
Angel L.
Really really clear your skin dust and leave it smooth. Once you applied let it dry for few minutes and then wash with water. You can buy it online at sephora.
Sabine E.
Berlin
Very smooth skin, cleared pores, and you need not this much, so you can use it for long time. I bought it with the night mask and if you use both it's perfect!
SANJANA Z.
The best charcoal mask in my opinion. It detoxifies my skin, makes my skin clean. I use this mask once a week and my pimples are gone. My holygrail face mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.