BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kelsey H.
Tulsa, OK
It is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It is a bit pricey, unfortunately. But I am willing to pay it. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sara B.
Seattle
This mask is one of my all time favorite masks I’ve ever used. It does exactly what it claims. Cleanses your pores and gives you instant brightness!! I usually use it once a week, and that’s all you really need. What I usually do is dampen a cloth with warm water and dap it over my face to open up my pores. I then tap my face dry, then I apply the mask right afterwards and leave it on until it starts to dry up and tighten. The tube lasts a long time, and its well worth every penny!! After I'm done applying and removing the mask I then apply the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Cream. These have been a staple in my skincare routine!
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
Great mask to use for detoxifying your pores! The consistency is very thick but it spreads nicely when applying. I received this product as a sample but would definitely buy it for personal use in the future.
Tanisia C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this mask! If my skin is ever getting wonky, I use it twice a week and I’m all cleared up in no time, but you can see a visible difference on the first use.
Lilia B.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would recommend it. The packaging was also nice and sleek, looks pretty. Check it out and see if it works for you.
katherine c.
Si no quieres perder el tiempo fabricándote tu propia mascarilla, te presento una de las mejores mascarillas exfoliantes el mercado a un precio realmente muy barato.
Darya C.
This product is a life saver when I noticed skin is about to break out/ is breaking out. I rarely use face masks but out of the ones I have used this one leaves my face feeling clean!
Angelina V.
Baldwin Park
Works realky well can see change in my face since i got it definitely would get it again, it makes your skin feel more refreshing and detoxifying . I use it every week two times at least cant get enough of it
Haysannah G.
This really has helped my skin! I use it once a week on my t-zone and I notice a difference if I don’t use it. I have combination skin so I wouldn’t recommend putting it on dry skin❤️
Stephanie M.
I love this mask doesn't dry out my skin, leaves me feeling refreshed and bright in the morning. Good price point, although the small travel size lasts me months.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.