BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Judy Y.
New Westmintster, VA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I bought the little travel sized packs from Sephora. It works like the charm, cleaning my pores. I find it hard to wash off tho .
Amber E.
i love this mask! i use it a couple times per week. its great for clearing out those pesky black heads and hard to clear pores.
Taylor d.
St, NL
Love love love this mask. Totally worth the high price tag, instantly makes skin feel smoother, helps with blemishes and pores.
member-2b887
It does exactly what the name says- there is definitely a "clear improvement" of my skin. It really cleans out my pores. Love!
Natalie P.
Melbourne, Australia
Amazing mask, just as good as glamglow for a lot cheaper, dries the same.
Great mask, good at absorbing oils, controlling acne
Rebecca L.
Cardiff
Does what it says on the bottle ! Absolutely amazing product , I use this once a week to keep my pores clean and looking clear!
MOLLY💋 W.
Sydney, NS
I did not like this mask at all. It made my skin break out and become very dry. Maybe if you are super oily and not sensitive.
kiya E.
This is beautiful and amazing - it lasts a long time .. mask sure to wet your face with warm water first to open up your pours
Julia B.
Mississauga
Had a sample from Sephora and tried it; didn't see any spectacular or amazing results, so I can't really say too much about it.
Meg S.
officer
Review for: Other more...
This mask is ok. It's very comparible to the glamglow masks but a lot cheaper
I feel like it didn't do a lot for my skin though
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.