BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dreams U.
Activated charcoal peel off mask claims to remove all of the blackheads, whiteheads and dirt from the face. and they are worth it
I'M Ren
Does what is promised. Skin is instantly fresher, especially if I peel before. Gives a cooling down feel on the face. Good price.
Taryn C.
Vaughan, NS
Review for: Tm more...
Love this brand. A little pricey, but worth the money. Dirt from clogged pours seems to stick to the product as you wash it off.
Jasmine G.
The mask help dry out your pimples. It also help to reduce the apparence of blackheads. The mask leave your skin feeling refresh
Naomi O.
Really nice mask, clears out my skin. Good for your pores. I love it, already had 2 of them. My skin felt great after I used it!
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
I love how after you remove the mask, you remove all impurities as well. My face is always so soft and bright. I highly recommend
Rasha N.
this mask is pretty amazing! i can always see a difference in my pores after use and it leaves the skin feeling rich and healthy.
Kayla l.
Review for: Clear more...
I find that when I am done using this mask I see a noticeable difference in my skin. It will be something that I would repurchase
Nasreen A.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This was nice but could have been better. The packaging was great--no mess at all. The product itself though was nothing special.
Sandra M.
Laval, QC
I got the mini size first from sephora, and ended up buying a full size!
It made my skin so smooth and killed any pimples I had.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.