BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shaelyn J.
HOLY GRAIL. Relatively inexpensive compared to other similar products. It makes my skin feel so soft without leaving it super dry.
Chelsea K.
Arundel
Review for: Clear more...
Good product, quite similar to many other charcoal products on the market. Feels good on the skin but hasn’t affected my skin much.
Kendra V.
Orillia , ON
This mask is great for clearing out clogged pores. It’s smooth to apply and feels nice on. Rinse twice because it gets everywhere.
Lindsey S.
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
Loved this mask! The smell was meh at best, but this worked wonders on my acne and overall skin texture. This is now my go to mask.
Jasmine G.
The mask help dry out your pimples. It also help to reduce the apparence of blackheads. The mask leave your skin feeling refresh
Nia M.
London, AL
Review for: Clear more...
AMAZING MASK! Clears your pores out perfectly and leaves you feeling refreshed. One of the best charcoal masks I have ever tried.
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
I love how after you remove the mask, you remove all impurities as well. My face is always so soft and bright. I highly recommend
Chantelle P.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Clear more...
This mask was nice but not anything special. I didn’t notice much of a difference. I was somewhat disappointed with this product.
I'M Ren
Does what is promised. Skin is instantly fresher, especially if I peel before. Gives a cooling down feel on the face. Good price.
Chloe C.
Ottawa
This product is not good for sensitive skin. It burned while wearing and it then left my face irritated and red for the evening.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.