BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Olivia P.
Watson
I find that this mask tends to make me break out MORE, instead of clearing my skin. Not sure if this is just because of my skin type
Chantal S.
Does the job... my skin feels great after ...I see results immediately my skin is very soft and clear my makeup Glides right on after
Darby W.
Strathmore Alberta
Miss is good for blemishes I hardly ever use it as I don't get oil pimples but my mom loves it and uses every time she has a Breakout
Waad G.
riyadh
I have dry sensitive skin so this mask made my skin itch but it’s a great mask. I use it now only on my nose to clear the blackheads
manon l.
Summerside
Very good but not really strong for my acne. After the mask, your face is very soft. It's a good one to try for sensitive skin.
Carolina S.
love it its grat face mask i got it from amazon i think and i just used it once a week but its the second best facial mask that i own
Sara W.
One of my favourites charcoal mask! My skin feels very clean after using it without being too dry. Great to keep my blackheads at bay
Holly H.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I didn't notice it did anything great for my skin except my skin felt a little softer immediately after removal. disappointing for me
Ashlyn J.
Sault Ste, ON
Great value. Amazing product! Use it weekly with great results. Cleans out all your pores and leaves skin feeling fresh and healthy!
Amanda M.
I was given this as a gift and I absolutely love it. It made my skin feel so clean after each use. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.