BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Anastasia L.
Bywood Terrace, Croydon
I use this as a spot treatment and it dries up spots overnight. I also use it occasionally on my t-zone and it gets rid of blackheads.
Iman T.
Quick results and works really well. Takes out all the dirt off your face and most blackheads. Got rid of so many of my small pimples.
Erin M.
Dartmouth , NS
I love how smooth this makes my face after I use it. Warning though it does bring impurities up to the surface so breakouts will occur
Ashley H.
Toronto, ON
This is the only charcoal product I’ve used that didn’t irritate my skin and it does a good job of cleaning pores and makes skin smooth
shalini B.
It felt great ! It was like all the gunk from my pores were fished out.My face felt very clean and smooth .It is just a tad bit pricey.
Chantal S.
Does the job... my skin feels great after ...I see results immediately my skin is very soft and clear my makeup Glides right on after
Olivia P.
Watson
I find that this mask tends to make me break out MORE, instead of clearing my skin. Not sure if this is just because of my skin type
Carolina S.
love it its grat face mask i got it from amazon i think and i just used it once a week but its the second best facial mask that i own
Waad G.
riyadh
I have dry sensitive skin so this mask made my skin itch but it’s a great mask. I use it now only on my nose to clear the blackheads
Amanda M.
I was given this as a gift and I absolutely love it. It made my skin feel so clean after each use. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.