BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Emilie L.
Scarborough
I've been using this for a while, I don't think I will buy it again. It nice to have a mask on hand. But other than that, I don't really see a noticeable difference.
Ruth O.
When I first got this mask it was amazing for my sensitive skin. A couple months later it started to burn my skin not sure why thought but then I stopped using it
Charlie L.
Halifax, NS
I very happy with this face mask. I have very sensitive skin I grabbed this with some Sephora points. Definitely would purchase, leaves skin feeling clean, pores less noticable.
Shawna M.
Love this mask! I bought the small bottle from sephora and I use it about once a week. It brings everything up to the surface and makes it disappear in a couple days.
Ornella M.
Longueuil, QC
Best mask ever!!!! I use it once a week and its been 2 years! It gives such a nice complexion afterward! My skin feels so soft and smooth! Would recommend to anyone
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
Skin feels fresh after taking off the mask. Feel soft, and over all it feels like I have brighter looking skin
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
My skin feels nice and warm when I put this on my face. When I clean it off, my skin feels super soft.
Dakota G.
Guelph, ON
This mask is bomb! Sample size also lasted like three mask so I just transferred it to another container of buy the full product intimates you! Y’all need this!
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Me encantan las mask que ofrece origins para el cuidado de la piel.. no le veo pros solo se debe ser constante en la utilizacion del producto.. me encanta mucho
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.