BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Morgan M.
Saint Louis
I enjoyed this product and used it entirely but did not repurchase. Nothing was wrong with it! It did a decent job but I wanted something a little bit more intense.
Minh B.
Houston
Really dries out the impurities on my skin. It feels sooooo nice when you peel it off. I see that my whiteheads/blackheads literally GONE after a couple uses.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I feel like this mask is a really great way to start off the week if you're doing a mask everyday. This one is really gentle but definitely gets the job done without burning your face off
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Only gets a 3 star as they test on animals. Which is a major bummer I really loved the way this product made my face feel. Recieved this as part of my Iconic Voxbox
Jessica W.
Chicago
I have been using this charcoal mask for years. It works magic on my skin. This mask usually lasts me for months. I use it once a week or more than once when I have a terrible breakout.
Meghan M.
Freeburg , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
This charcoal mask is hands down to die for! It is literally the best mask I have ever bought and is definitely worth the money! I have larger size pores and this mask helped me so much. My face felt SO relieved after using !
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
Great mask to use for detoxifying your pores! The consistency is very thick but it spreads nicely when applying. I received this product as a sample but would definitely buy it for personal use in the future.
Kelsey H.
Tulsa, OK
It is a great product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It is a bit pricey, unfortunately. But I am willing to pay it. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sara B.
Seattle
This mask is one of my all time favorite masks I’ve ever used. It does exactly what it claims. Cleanses your pores and gives you instant brightness!! I usually use it once a week, and that’s all you really need. What I usually do is dampen a cloth with warm water and dap it over my face to open up my pores. I then tap my face dry, then I apply the mask right afterwards and leave it on until it starts to dry up and tighten. The tube lasts a long time, and its well worth every penny!! After I'm done applying and removing the mask I then apply the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Cream. These have been a staple in my skincare routine!
Tanisia C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this mask! If my skin is ever getting wonky, I use it twice a week and I’m all cleared up in no time, but you can see a visible difference on the first use.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.