BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Daimaca E.
Super de bun merita incercat lasa tenul prospat si fin . Curata in profunzime ceea ce ajuta la aplicarea măștilor. Are un miros placut fres
ipek T.
Staff
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
I love this mask because it works.
it does get the impurities out like no other.
definitely recommend for combination and oily skin types.
Carys T.
Aberystwyth
I've used this product for 5 months and I use it 2 times a week and I find it really helps unclog my pores but also gifts against blemishes
Christie B.
Nice cooling feeling. Not convinced it's super effective. My pores don't appear different or smaller. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Laura W.
Grand Bank, NL
Helps to control oil and also clears my skin! Also helps prevent future breakouts. Exceeded my expectations. Very gentle and moisturizing.
Fatimah A.
Shelby Twp, MI
It's not my favorite. I feel it is super drying to use on the whole face and I usually use it for spots to dry them out a bit and it works.
Stephanie L.
Perfect for the T-zone
It is one of the best product on the market. My face feel automatically refreshed. I only use it once every 3 weeks.
Shawna R.
Milton, ON
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
In general I hate the feeling of masks that dry out, so that's an immediate fault. However my face felt and appeared very fresh after use.
Alisha O.
chester
I have quite obvious plots so this really halos me to get ride off most of them, ever the ones that are very hard !! Greats 100% recommend
Shelby P.
Melbourne
I love that this product really deep cleans my pores and that it's slightly tingly so that my skin feels extra fresh during and after use.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.