BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katie S.
Vancouver
Nothing bad happened from using this mask but my skin didn’t feel different after. For the price, there are other masks that seem to do more!
Claudia O.
San Juan PR
Love love love this. Amazing for my oily skin and pores. It's kinda warm but then cools and it's pricey but TOTALLY WORTH IT #origin @origin
Shannan E.
Cambridge
This is a very nice charcoal mask that is quite affordable. It's like other charcoal masks but it does not leave my skin feeling dehydrated.
Michelle M.
Montreal
Origins is always a go to for me. Love how their products are straight to the point. They clean my skin and leave it feeling extremely fresh!
Patricia K.
Really effective, help with my acne, leave the skin clean and soft. I recommend and will buy again for sure! I use this product once a week.
Anne K.
Denmark
This is my favourite face mask. I use it once a week to clean up my skin and it always leave my skin feeling clean and smooth. Great product.
Josiane N.
Granby, QC
Loved it ! It clears the pores and makes the skin ready for your serum. Good value. I don’t know if I will repurchase given it’s higher price
Kirbie P.
Nanaimo
I absolutely love this stuff. I have trouble with blackheads on my chin and nose and every time I use this mask I notice a huge improvement.
Julia M.
kingston, OR
This gets everything out of my pores! I️ can actually see the mask working because the next day i break out. After that my skin is so clear!
Arjana S.
Toronto
Got it as a sample, don’t usually use masks so was a bit skeptical. A little messy to put on but face felt very fresh once it came off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.