BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shannan E.
Cambridge
This is a very nice charcoal mask that is quite affordable. It's like other charcoal masks but it does not leave my skin feeling dehydrated.
Bendy N.
I like this mask however I wished it was dried more on the face. I like the packaging of the mask and it didn't leave my face feel dry after.
Claudia O.
San Juan PR
Love love love this. Amazing for my oily skin and pores. It's kinda warm but then cools and it's pricey but TOTALLY WORTH IT #origin @origin
Patricia K.
Really effective, help with my acne, leave the skin clean and soft. I recommend and will buy again for sure! I use this product once a week.
Jules L.
My skin feels quite clean after I’ve used this. Maybe a bit drying where I am less oily, but overall effective at reducing my clogged pores.
Malin H.
Works wonders for impurities! If i forget to remove my makeup one night, or if I’m having a breakout I like using this, and it really helps!
Influenster M.
¡Mi máscara facial favorita! Mi piel siempre se siente más suave y limpia cada vez que la uso. ¡Totalmente vale la pena el dinero!
Katie S.
Vancouver
Nothing bad happened from using this mask but my skin didn’t feel different after. For the price, there are other masks that seem to do more!
Carol P.
Toronto, NY
Best charcoal mask I've used, my skin feels smooth after I'm done using it. It's easy to use and i feel relaxed while I wait until it dries !
Samantha H.
I love this mask for when I have clogged pores and blemishes. It helps bring everything up to the surface and my blemishes are gone quick!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.