BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

lexi w.
sylvan lake, alberta
this is a great mask. leaves a very refreshed and tingly feeling on the face. it is in the higher price range but it is well worth it. it is a bit rough washing off mug most masks like this are. would definitely recommend
Nini H.
I purchased this product when my skin was going through a rough patch. It really help remove all the excess oils and dirt from my pores. It cleans and soothes my skin making it feel so fresh afterwards
Shuhena K.
This is one of my favourite fave masks! It helps to tighten pores and has also played a part in clearing my skin and pigmentation. It's a gentle mask and sometimes can give a warm sensation on your face, which I for one quite enjoy as it feels like it's doing something to my skin. I would highly recommend this to everyone and it's a staple in my skin care.
Rachel H.
Really good face mask, i ended up buying the big bottle of it. the charcoal brings out the impurities in your skin leaving you with soft skin. Mid range for price, you can probably buy something similar for a cheaper price but i trust the origins brand.
Carly E.
Winnipeg
A little goes a long way. Feels smooth and cooling going on but starts to tingle a little once it dries! Is a bit hard to wash off but a good tip is to do this before jumping in the shower. Makes my skin feel very smooth and super clean. Hasn't caused me to break out and this is something I use weekly!
Chloe S.
Clarenville, CA
Pretty pleased with this mask. It does get dirt out of my pores! Leaves my skin super soft as well. I will say though, it can get drying if you use it more than recommended, and it takes a nice bit of product for one use.
Lauren L.
I heard so many great things about this product, it was/is everyone's holy grail. Unfortunately when I used this I saw no results;it did not extract anything out of my pores, my skin did not improve in any way either.
Pauline R.
Such a good product it really gets all the nasty dirt out of my pores and it is gental at the same time it is a great way to pamper your self and feel like you have completely new skin again. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and completely free of any dirt
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
One of the best face masks EVER! This is worth every penny. Always leaves my face feeling nice and smooth and rejuvinated. Always clears up my acne and any problems my face is having.
Samantha T.
Awful! It pulled out every single imperfection and caused my entire face to break out with giant cystic acne. My skin was perfectly fine before using this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.