BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mary-Ann L.
St Ives, Cambridge
I use this after exfoliating to get the most out of the build up in my pores, it doesn't have the usual horrible mud smell of a clay mask either
Aboujihad M.
Always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, deeply cleanses my face...getting all the filth out of my pores... i will definitely purchase this again
Ovesiri F.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I used this after exfoliating my face. I don't find it harsh on my skin and I find that you start seeing results in about 2 weeks of using this!
Gabriella W.
Great for clearing out your skin. Leaves you fresh felling skin for hours. Nice sent not to over powering. Use this once a week and be acne free
Mehak R.
Toronto
One of my favorite charcoal masks. I use it once every 2 weeks. It feels gentle yet effective. Really good if you have issues with clogged pores
Sabrina B.
Review for: Tm more...
It's ok, I don't find it does a lot for my stubborn black heads but over time it does make my skin look clearer, kind of messy to wash off though
Alexsandro G.
São Luís MA, Brazil
Umas das melhores mascaras que já usei! ótima pra tirar as impurezas da pele,  muito bom mesmo! o carvão mineral ajuda a tirar todas as impurezas
Manal A.
Toronto
I love the charcoal in any product .. it work magic to my skin .. this one is nice and It does clean the pore deeply and leave your skin clean ..
Abeer Z.
Chester , Chester
I really like it,it really helped my face. It whites and it just felt so good after removing it.it smooths the skin and it makes i feel amazing.
Claudia V.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to product for when I want to detox my skin and get rid of all the nasty gunk in my pores! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.