BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
LOVE the feeling of my skin after using this but it just doesn’t do anything more than that for me! I don’t feel a difference in terms of my pores.
melissa h.
brampton
Very nice consistency that applies well in an opaque layer. It's not over drying and leaves the skin feeling cleansed while drawing out impurities
Jemma K.
Love this product! Makes skin super soft. Not like other charcoal products that leave black dots in your pores. Super tighting and would recommend!
Shana B.
North Bay, ON
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product I was light and not too over drying And I definitely saw some major improvements Definitely would buy again
Dania R.
Mississauga, ON
I love using this stuff on a weekly basis. My skin always feels so clean and smooth after using this and leaves my skin looking better than before.
Taylor M.
Vancouver
Love using this when My skin needs a good deep clean! I always feel this mask working but it can be a little irritating if you have sensitive skin.
Nicola D.
Newbridge, Edinburgh
I love this product for reducing blemishes. I often use at night and the next morning my spot is noticeably smaller and less red.

Kara W.
Warman
Love it! I use it whenever I feel my face needs a deep clean, and I feel like it lifts out all my impurities and leaves it feeling extremely soft!
olivia d.
Seal Cove
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
it has really nice results but once i wipe my mask off, my face gets very irritated from the scrubbing and gets all red. other then that it’s great
Matilda S.
Love the feeling of this mask. And I always reach for it even though I haven't seen any amazing results. It do make the skin soft as babys butt.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.