BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Pepé N.
I didn't really like this mask. It felt ok on the skin, but I felt that it left my skin feeling dry afterwards. May be better for someone with oily skin
Emma L.
The Beeches , Newtownabbey
I revived this in a Christmas travel set thought I would get a selection from origins to try, it didn’t blow me away it left my skin dry after using it.
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
Easy to use as it's already mixed and really clear yo skin if used constantly.
If you like masks and want to help clear up your skin it is really good !
Emily A.
Amazing mask for oily skins, it cleans your skin deeply and helps you with problems like acne or pores. The price is good and it's natural, I love that.
Kailla A.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Pretty decent mask good value for money cleaned my pores imo and no offensive scent which I appreciate love the squeeze tube over a jar would buy again
Crys W.
Penetanguishene, ON
LOVE this product. I can really feel it working when I have the mask on and I love that I can simply wash it off, as opposed to having to peel it off.
Emme &.
Review for: Other more...
This mask is excellent for deep cleaning and leaves your skin free of dead skin - not too harsh for those who have sensitive skin. Highly recommended!
Isabelle H.
Swindon
Review for: Clear more...
I suffer seriously bad blackheads around my nose and find it really hard to remove them. However product some how managed to remove most with no pain.
Ana L.
I love this product!! it always makes my face feeling super clean and soft. I think the price is not bad for the product. I'll definitely buy it again!
Lizelle S.
It worked extremely well for my skin, getting rid of all impurities and white heads. Make sure to use a brush though because it could get quiet messy.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.