BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
haley n.
I love this mask! It is my go to mask once a week and it will always deep clean my pores. It takes about 15-20 minutes to dry and will never disappoint.
patricia y.
markham, ON
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Really good for combination skin and oily skin! my skin feels much cleaner and softer after using this face mask, clears up some black heads but not all.
Emily A.
Amazing mask for oily skins, it cleans your skin deeply and helps you with problems like acne or pores. The price is good and it's natural, I love that.
Lori W.
Beaumont,AB
I really love this mask. My skin felt clear and incredibly smooth after use! It really helped with the few blemishes I had and the blackheads on my nose.
Laura A.
Morley, West Yorkshire
Really like this mask my skin feels fresh and clean afterwards and I don’t get a shiny nose like usual, I feel like it makes my pores look smaller too !
katherinekarr K.
Great product! Super easy to use and contains a lot of product that will last you a while. Loved how it made my face feel soft and refreshed after.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really like this, I have super oily skin and it seems to help drink up some of the oil and make my skin feel like the pores are tighter and more clear.
Danielle M.
Ledbury
Review for: Tm more...
Only used it 2 or 3 times but my skin feels tighter and cleaner after using both times and can see a slight difference in size and amount of blackheads
Kailla A.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Pretty decent mask good value for money cleaned my pores imo and no offensive scent which I appreciate love the squeeze tube over a jar would buy again
Abbie G.
Mold, Flintshire
Really love this it really feels good on your skin and gives it a good clean! However, I would only use the 1-2 times a week as it can be quite intense
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.