BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vanessa Jean F.
Calgary, AB
Probably one of my favourite charcoal masks. I feel like it truly detoxifies my skin. I have repurchased this mask many times and will continue to do so.
Ashley G.
I wanted to love this so much! I Majorly wanted it to clear up my skin, but it did not:( it felt nice in the skin, but didn't do much for my skin at all
Kailey G.
Amazing mask! Use it after the shower for even better results. Helps with pore-size and breakouts. Does not irritate the skin at all. Highly recommend!!
Ashley P.
Burnaby, WY
Yup ! This is another favourite of mine! I got this as a gift for my birthday and used it all up! It’s no drying and it gives my skin the boost I need !
Julia D.
Toronto
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Works so well and really helps unclog your pores. I think the packaging could be more appealing and a different lid would help prevent it being so messy.
Ashton H.
Edmonton
I loved this mask! It helped smooth my rough skin and left my face moisturized! Would highly recommend trying out if you have oily/blackhead prone skin!
Sam K.
Love!! Makes my skin feel amazing! Was received as a christmas present last year and still have some available so last a long time, you don’t need much!
Pepé N.
I didn't really like this mask. It felt ok on the skin, but I felt that it left my skin feeling dry afterwards. May be better for someone with oily skin
Grace H.
Lasts well as has a thick coverage! Also makes your skin incredibly soft afterwards. I suffer with skin allergies and this was really gentle on my skin.
Vee B.
Winnipeg , MB
This is my favourite mask ever. After I use this, my skin feels so soft, smooth and hydrated. I'm constantly recommending this product to family/friends!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.