BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Fresh N Dewy B.
Toronto
Just your basic everyday clay mask that absorbs excess oil. This charcoal mask did not have a big effect on my acne.
It has a thick gel consistency and spreads pretty easily compared to other clay masks.
The smell is not very strong and it reminds of play-doh.
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
Love this about once a week, and also as an overnight spot treatment! The charcoal really draws everything out, so be prepared the first couple times you use it.
It's easy enough to rinse off with a face cloth after it's dry.
I love this mask and I've been using it for about 2 years now with no plans on stopping!
Rossi C.
I really like this face mask. At first when you put in on feels super itchy (at least on my skin) but when you take it out your skin feels super soft and clean. I like to use it every two weeks because otherwise I believe is a little bit too often to work as it should.
maryam 7.
Sakhnin
Hello I tried a lot of products and did not benefit me something to this product I strongly recommend it is the best I ever used and found a big difference between evidence and other products I advise anyone to buy and will help him a lotA product at the top of the magnificence is effective and shows the result immediately
Amanda S.
Thunder bay, WY
I tried this mask, but didn't really notice a difference. It hardened and got tight, but I didn't notice much else. Charcoal is apparently good for oily skin, and my skin is on the dryer side..
Penny W.
Auckland, Auckland
Cooling, refreshing. Cleans pores deep. Feels beautiful to apply and when removed feels super cleansed. Priced great for the product value - cheap. Packaging it simple and affective. Easy to use, would 10/10 purchase again.
Manika S.
Calgary, AB
I've just started using this mask and my skin feels soft and bright after using it. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I've gone to work without makeup on after using this mask, and people have commented that my skin is glowing. So, I'll definitely keep using it.
Noora B.
Winnipeg, MB
My pores love this mask! It's honestly amazing! I love to use this mask every Sunday as a treat! I also use it when I'm double Masking & will target my problem areas!! Charcoal is such a game changer for me! Will recommend & re purchase! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ruth B.
Was so happy to receive these in my stocking! I usually get 2 uses out of each pod - that is covering my entire face well. I have very oily skin and large pores and found this has definitely helped clear my skin. I would 100% recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Charlotte G.
Love this! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after and It’s gentle on my skin. I like the packaging it sits well in my bathroom and I purchased this from origins in John Lewis so easily available to me, I prefer that than buying online because I can try the product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.