BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
Skin feels fresh after taking off the mask. Feel soft, and over all it feels like I have brighter looking skin
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
My skin feels nice and warm when I put this on my face. When I clean it off, my skin feels super soft.
Mariana S.
panama
This product is my good to favorite because my skin has black heads for the hot weather and makeup and other stuff thats because i use this and love it so much!
Cassie R.
Hamilton, ON
Its an alright mask it does leave my skin soft but it also leaves my skin looking sunburn and all red and gross.. Me and this mask have a love hate relationship
Haneen A.
I loved it especially for the t-zone area
Easy to wash and didnt Irritate my skin
I got as a gift sample shall buy it in a full size again
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Review for: Clear more...
Me encantan las mask que ofrece origins para el cuidado de la piel.. no le veo pros solo se debe ser constante en la utilizacion del producto.. me encanta mucho
Angela Y.
Richmond, BC
It’s hard to say if this mask worked or not. I don’t usually get allergic to skincare or makeup but this made my skin super red and bloated.

It’s a pass for me.
Denee M.
Started using this 2 times a week about a month ago and I'd purchase it again with out hesitation. I can see the difference with my pores and my skin is smooth.
Cass B.
Brampton
Love love love!!! This face mask helps clear out my pores and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth! Be careful around the eyes! It can hurt when peeling off!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.