BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Adriana R.
Loooove this! I received one box with this product snd i can't stop buying this brand! Smell kind of wird, is great because leaves my skin so clean without leaving it dry
Lucy H.
This Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is amazing! I will never buy a different charcoal mask! It gets rd of all blackheads, which I find is very hard to do.
Hannah W.
Review for: Tm more...
Great for cleaning out ur pores. Whenever i feel clogged i go straight to this mask. When it dries, it's not uncomfortable so i just keep it on until I'm not lazy anymore
Elisha M.
Apartment 5, London
I love this product. I only use it once a week, maybe less, as I find it very dehydrating. But after a big weekend of drinking it's the only thing I go to for recovery!
I LOVE this mask! I have tried so many different products and this is my fav! Packaging gets a 4/10, easy for the lid to get dirty. A little goes a long way, I still have the deluxe sample I got like half a year ago. Love this mask!
Valentina S.
I haven't used this mask to often but from what I can tell it already started to help my skin clear up this is amazing. The only thing I don't like about this is that it drys out my skin a little bit.
Sawsan S.
Got this from sephora during a sale to try and absolutely fell in love! It came in a pack with 6 individual single use pods and it was great! Removed impurities and left my skin supple and soft. Definatrly recommend.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Loved this mask. Made a difference for my skin right away. didn't dry it out and my skin felt great after i washed it off. I tried a sample first and had to buy it.
Charlie B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I love this mask! I love how you only have to wait until it dries rather than a time. It also cleared my skin up when I used it once a week, I highly recommend it.
Marcie Z.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love these. I can feel them working to remove the gunk from my pores. My face feels amazing afterwards and skin is perfect for applying foundation the next day.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.