BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tamara W.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I'm usually a huge fan of origins products but I didn't see any difference in my skin with this one. After a few uses my pores still looked the same and it made my skin a bit dryer than normal.
Shari S.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
When you wash this mask off your face it feels like the skin on your face is singing. My face feels clean and tighter my pores even look smaller. Def two thumbs up to this product
Maeve M.
Toronto, ON
This product is great for combination skin, used on  targeted areas that experience the occasional hiccup. I generally use it in my T-Zone as that's where I find I get oily- especially during these hot summer months! The item is a bit on the pricier side, however it's worth the splurge as it leaves your skin soft, cool and with immediate results!
Jennifer L.
Toronto, ON
love this face mastk! i definitely like the clearing properties of charcoal. there is a slight tingly feeling when you put the mask on which to me i dont mind, it makes me feel like its working! i use this about once a week to pull out any gunk that has collected on my face. i feel super refreshed and clean afterwards. not bad value either, the tube is quite large and you dont need a crazy amount per use
Alida C.
Nanaimo, BC
This clears my skin right up and helps to prevent future acne. Its a miracle for my skin! Origins products are awesome value for cost, even if they are in the pricey end.
min l.
Not bad other than the little product in the bottle. Leaves skin feeling fresh but may leave a drying and tight feeling so it's better to go over with a moisturizer after applying this mask!
Chelsey S.
Edmonton
Super nice on the skin and not too drying once removed. Left skin feeling super clean. For sure met my expectations for helping deal with my oily skin. Worth the price.
Maddi H.
Really cleared my pores! I use twice a week to prevent breakouts and I love it! Good on my sensitive skin, left my face feeling nice and smooth. I would definitely buy again! Worth the $$!
Kayla H.
Surrey
I bought a sample size of this because I heard rave reviews on it but I think it drys out my skin but it did clear some of my pores. I don't think I would repurchase.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
The active charcoal mask really gets in to all the places it need to to help bring those stubborn blackheads and pimples out and help make your face looking renewed and gives you a glow
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.