BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cassandra W.
The clear improvements mask really helps to clear my pores, clear my skin of any imperfections and just overall make my skin happier! It's been my go to face mask for years!
Arielle G.
Toronto
This is one of the greatest masks i've ever used. Charcoal is such a great ingredient in masksand it's very gentle on your skin. It is quite pricey for the size of the bottle, but a great product.
Charlotte C.
Toronto, ON
Love it, makes my skin feel so soft and really firm. Feel like I need to moisturizer a good bit after though and it always gets in my hair. It's really hard to wash off after.
Zainab M.
london
I have been using this product for more than 4 years now. I was first introduced to it in Houston Texas in a mall called The galleria. This stuff is magical and it smells fresh and when you're done using it, you feel refreshed and brand new and most of all, clean
Ciara R.
Sherwood Park , AB
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this once a week, it is fantastic at drawing impurities out of your skin. I have oily combination skin and find that this mask does not dry out my face after I use. I always recommend this to my friends, who all now love it too!
Xpose
Charcoal has got such a good review for clearing skincare lately. I got recommended this by a worker in Sephora when I was in America and went back and bought the full sized content. It brings problems to the surface however with regular use gets rid of all the problems
Lisa A.
Toronto , ON
This mask is a favourite of mine. It does seem to remove my impurities and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple afterwards. Its good if you have sensitive skin like me. I bought this at Sephora.
Verna W.
Surrey
Review for: Clear more...
Bought the sample size from Sephora to try, it's a nice mask. No complaints from the product, I hated that I can't reseal it once it's opened so I put it in a ziplock bag.
Cait T.
Edmonton, AB
Everyone loves this stuff and I can see why after I bought it. The best charcoal mask I've used, really improved my skin's clarity and texture. It also lasts quite about my time. The store that sells this closest to me is always sold out so I am always having to order it.
Tamara W.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I'm usually a huge fan of origins products but I didn't see any difference in my skin with this one. After a few uses my pores still looked the same and it made my skin a bit dryer than normal.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.