BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Deirdre O.
Cork,Ireland
Being someone who suffers from oily skin this mask is a god sent! Great for clearing out the pores and deslicking the skin. I have then normal tube as well as the travel pack which is so handy
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
I didn't find this worked as well as others that I have tried. It felt like it took forever to come off, and seemed to be stuck in my pores. My skin did feel softer afterwards, which was nice.
Carly M.
Love this so much! Very great cleansing mask that is high quality! I bought at Sephora, it is a little pricey but it's totally worth it! Very gentle and non-drying on skin! Highly recommend
Angie L.
ARLINGTON, VA
This is my go to mask when my acne just decides to wake up and make my life miserable. I think it's such an affordable mask that I can depend on to work. It's super effective and calms my skin down immediately after use.
Graciele A.
Quando eu retirei uma máscara senti minha pele mais clarinha, os poros BEM MAIS contraídos e por incrível que pareça ela não ressecou, ​​ao contrário, deixou uma pele bem hidratada. ÓTIMO PRODUTO! para pele oleosa
Rita G.
Review for: Tm more...
Omg I love this mask because it helps to reduce the pore size and give my skin a super deep clean !! I have really really oily skin and prose that get clogged and this is a just a gem and helps my skin so much. Thanks
Amanda L.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I get the occasional blemish and if I spot treat with this it makes it go away really fast. I wouldn't use this over my whole face because it is much too drying for my combination skin.
Alessandra C.
Roma, Roma
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This works wonders and lasted me quite a bit. Not that pricey for it's value either. Only thing is, we don't have it in Italy so I have to wait till I am abroad or order it off of the internet to get a new bottle.
Pooja S.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
The pods are the perfect size for single use applications but the mask itself did nothing for my skin. I didn't see a huge decrease in pores and my skin didn't feel clean and fresh as the product states it would.
Wan Yi L.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
To be honest I don't really like this product as it does nothing to my skin.

I don't see any difference after using this mask although it does not irritate my skin.

I don't think I will repurchase this product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.