BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Dijana M.
Love Love Love! What else can i say. I have deep pores, acne prone and oily skin. I use this once a week, usually on Sundays (a day for relaxation). It truly clears my pores and leaves my face smooth and soft. The packaging is easy to use, as it comes in a squeeze tube :) Best mask I've used.
Jaime S.
Halifax
I really like this product, it opens up my pores and clears most of the gunk out. Usually use this mask when my skin is becoming problematic and helps get my skin back on track. only 4 stars because it doesn't clear absolutely everything out of my pores
Dulce C.
Crete, NE
This mask does make my skin feel nice and smooth after I use it once a week. I would say that feeling only lasts about 2 days. It hasn't helped with my blackheads on my nose, so that's why I give it 4 stars.
Samantha B.
I use the Origins mask to remove dirt from my pores. The value is great and I definitely get my money's worth. I also appreciate how effective it is as my skin feels great after use. The product is nicely packaged. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great clay mask.
Molly P.
I use this mask around once a week, or when my skin is feeling particularly angry and congested. After use my skin feels tighter and purer, and within 24 hours any angry spots that had been lurking under the surface are drawn to a head. My pores are more refined and my skin's texture is smoother.
Ashley W.
I used this product today and find the results amazing! My pores look clearer, and my skin was glowing after the first use. The texture of my skin is smooth, and the product is easy to apply. I plan to buy the full sized version of this product ASAP!
Preyanga V.
I bought this product after seeing a lot of positive reviews including Kaushal Beauty. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I use this product twice a week as I work shifts and it has helped my pores appear smaller.
Sharni H.
PEREGIAN SPRINGS
I started using this after I saw Zoe Sugg using it in one of her Youtube videos - and this is the best mask to use if you have any acne/surfacing issues with your skin! I use it at least once a week and I am hooked! A little goes a long way as well.
Archana N.
London
I love this mask! My skin feels so soft and clean after I have used it. I find other deep pore cleansing masks leave your skin dry once you wash it off, but this one doesn't do that at all. Smells refreshing too.
Patricia L.
Markham, Ontario
I was looking for a mask that would help with acne and pores and an associate from Sephora recommend this to me because the charcoal is known to help with pores and oily skin. However, it made me break out all over and dried out my skin completely!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.