BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarai M.
Really great mask ! You feel it going in and cleaning out your pores in a few minutes after applying. I like to do this once a week just to clear out any makeup that might have been left behind.
Sarah D.
I purchased this product mostly in the hopes of diminishing the small bumps I get in my more sensitive areas all the time.  I have never really figured out what exactly they are, but they'll show up for a week or so and then go away for a few weeks only to come back later.  Other than that I don't really struggle with acne or blackheads or anything, so I can't comment on how this mask dealt with those.  I can say that it did seem to diminish the bumps I had (and it took longer than usual for them to return again), and my skin looked so smooth and had an awesome glow after I washed it off.  As far as consistency, this is a very thick mask and it sits quite heavy on the face.  My best advice is to put this on before showering and wash it off in the shower, as it is quite hard to get off and it can be a pain trying to rinse it off over the sink.  For those with combo or drier skin, definitely moisturize after rinsing this off as it was even a bit drying on my normal skin.  Overall this is a very good product, and I can only imagine that it works well on breakouts and blackheads as well.
Swayam T.
Clear improvement is what you will see after using this charcoal mask. I am very particular about what i use on my skin and after alot of research I decided on this one and not regretting it absolutely!
Tiffaney J.
Orlando
One of my absolute favorite masks! Leaves me glowing clears breakouts within a day or two. You haveeee to moisturize after because it sucks everything out. But it does your skin so much justice
Jacalyn D.
This product is absolutely wonderful! After one use I saw results, it minimized my pores and helped get rid of my blackheads. I got it for a steal at Ulta! It was on sale, unfortunately I forget how much I paid for it. This is by far one of my favorite masks!
Jamie C.
huntsville
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
I like this product. My face was a little dry but I felt a different in my skin after. Effective in what it said it would do. My skin has changed since and I’ve used it since and still like it.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
This is my favorite charcoal mask! I love that it comes in a tube as well as travel sizes! I love to put it on after I take a shower because the steam opens up my pores!
Rose L.
Akron, OH
This little charcoal mask works pretty well! It’s nice and thick, absorbing greasy and drawing out impurities. It’s a little messy to wash off, but overall a great mask.
Abbi L.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing for immediately clearing out any gunk and imperfections in your skin! After washing it off my skin feels so tight and smooth. Great to use once a week to clear everything!
Liz A.
Indian Land, SC
If you like charcoal masks you need this in your life. It’s not harsh on the skin but still leaves you with a clean tight refreshed feeling not to mention a little goes a long way!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.