BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Abbie T.
Glasgow
Feels amazing on the skin and I did notice some improvements but was not blown away completely as pores, blackheads etc where still clearly noticeable. Standard packaging but would recommend to others.
Erin A.
PARADISE , NL
This is my favourite charcoal mask! I like that it is not a peel-off mask, and keeps my skin soft by simply rinsing off. This is the first tube I bought, and will definitely buy another once it runs out!
marisol c.
Tijuana Baja California
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I have not used any of this brand of what biene being masks for the face but to me if I would like to use some products of this brand to see the quality and recommend it to several people in my alrrederor and if he would comparla.
Jacqueline S.
Humacao, PR
Adoro esta mascarilla, deja la piel sumamente fresca, sientes que está desintoxicada, se siente suave en la piel, no sientes que daña tu piel, es la primera vez que lo utilizo, La compraría otra vez
Ella A.
Tampere
One of my all time favourites! I remember the first time i tried it and holy crap I saw such a great difference! It makes your skin very clear but it does not dry it out, so it fits my dry skin too!
Alexandra D.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really love that mask. I used it for a while now at least 2 times a week. Help a lot with my oily and acnee problem. A really good one! The only thing I need to say is that you need a good cream after too moisture your face.
Molly A.
This is one of the best charcoal masks I have used for my acne, really tightened my pores and made my skin feel much better. It was a great product and I will definitely repurchase this in the future!!!
Linzi T.
Edinburgh
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I was 100% loyal to Origins until I bought this product. After applying, it was uncomfortable and I couldn't wait to take it off. After removing, it looked like I had fallen asleep outside in the sun with large sunglasses on!
Ash C.
Beamsville , WY
Couldn't imagine life without it. Pretty inexpensive. Around 13-20$ and works really well. Doesn't have an odour it's very light and applies well. Bought it at sephora and I recommend it to all my friends and family
vivian w.
Windsor , ON
This mask is perfect to draw out impurities and clean out your pores. I love using this when im having breakouts or text us on my skin. After the mask I feel very clean and my pores are unclogged .
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.