BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Carmen C.
Derwent, AB
Love this Face mask! Every time I feel a breakout coming, or can see blackheads I use this mask and instantly my skin is clear and glowing! It's one of my must have products! I use it weekly for best results!
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Amazing mask for clearing out pores ext! Love it I got it at Sephora and it's packaged very nice and simple! Easy to use I definitely liked this mask it seemed to work really good! Highly recommend for all skin types!
Bhanu T.
oshawa, Ontario
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is probably the best face mask I've used.I feel it as soon as I apply it! Tingles and really works! Dried up my blemishes and my face feels so clean and soft right after. Highly recommend this product!
Aakshita J.
Brampton , ON
I have used multiple charcoal mask type products, and this is the least of my favourites. I love Glamglow mask much more than this one because i do not see a results i would rather expect it to give.
Cherry M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
My face feels amazing after using this mask. I can tell that my pores look much smaller and a lot of white heads were gone after one use! The reason why I didn't give this is five star is because the product gets all over the cap. I feel like the packaging needs a bit of improvement.
Benjamin M.
Chilliwack
This mask is great for detoxing your skin and getting real deep into your pores to get out all the dirt and grim left inside your skin, I 100% recommend this product. I would love to but this product again.
Kira L.
london, ON
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my favourite masks. The charcoal based formula is great for drying quickly and pulling out dirt and oil from your pores. It's really reasonably priced as well considering the amount of product you get.
Marlene D.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This product worked just fine on my very sensitive skin. It did improve the look of my skin, specially on keeping it clean and free of acne during my pregnancy-used it every week or so. I will buy it again.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB
This stuff is honestly amazing there really is clear improvement I got the little sample size and got about 5 applications out of it so it's great value and lasts a while I am definitely going back to Sephora to get the full bottle! In love!
Kelly K.
Membertou, NS
I received a deluxe sample size of this product with my Sephora order. I used it a few times and it made my skin feel soft and clean. I would consider buying the full sized item once my sample runs out.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.