BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I absolutely love this charcoal mask! I have bought many tubes of this for the past couple years. When I read reviews that this was an excellent dupe for the Glam Glow mask I never went back! I appreciate how it is not over priced like the Glam Glow mask and I personally think it works better for my skin.
kulwin a.
I really like this mask even though my daughter got scared after seeing me with this on my face. Very easy to apply with fingertips. it takes time to remove this mask though. Need more patience and time to clean face after its application. Very good for its value. One tube can be used for 5-6 times for full face and neck. Results are good and really does what is describes on the tube. definitely one of the best to clean pores.
Saya R.
Hamilton , ON
Love this mask! It really deep cleans my pores and brings all the dirt out. I have dry skin so I only use this once a week or when I'm breaking out. I mainly focus this mask on t-zone since that is where I have the most problematic areas. Since using this mask, I have noticed a dramatic improvement in how clean my pores are as well as the size of my pores.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I do not like this product at all. I hate the fact that you have to wash your face before and after. I prefer masks you peel off or that are less messy. I also thought the mask stunk horribly and didn't do any better then any other more affordable charcoal mask would do. I prefer my masks to be easy.
Amy L.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Wow.. what an amazing product. By far my favourite mask to be the saviour to my skin, my skin has always been dry and prone to blemishes but this mask rejuvenates and leaves me feeling fresh. I bought this from an origins in house of Fraser- they have a wide product range very reasonably priced for the quality of the products- you only have one face at the end of the day and I'd recommend looking after it with this 👏🏼
Elisa C.
Great all-rounder mask. I enjoyed the fact that you can use a thin layer on your face and still get effects. I used this mask to help with excess oil, as I have combination skin. The tube lasted for months with regular use, so it's a budget friendly option. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin types, as it would be too drying. Quick tip: use a facial wipe to remove the mask, as the ingredients can clog drains.
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
I got this mask in a full size and it is very good. It feels very nice and it is effective. It is a smooth consistency and a little bit in the expensive side. I grabbed mine from Sephora, and the only problem for me is it is hard to wash off because it doesn't come off easily with water. You need a wet face cloth.

Manon R.
Casselman , ON
I use Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask when I feel a breakout coming. I use the mask as a spot treatment. The pimple usually goes away within two days or sometimes, if I catch it early enough, I don't breakout at all. This is a skin saver for me. I will repurchase. I recommend for acne prone skin.
Lisa H.
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill
I absolutely love this product!!!!! Whenever my skin is feeling dull or dry I love to put a thick layer of this on in my t zone and a few other areas to help brighten and refresh! Personally I think it is very affordable as the small pack is only 5$ from Sephora. One of my favorites for skin care!
Jaclyn S.
Beulah Park, South Australia
I use this mask whenever I'm going out and want my skin to look its best! I usually leave it on a lot longer than recommended just so I feel like it's doing its best! My skin looks a lot cleaner after and definitely less red! It's a little bit on the pricey side but I would for sure recommend it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.