BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sheza J.
Montreal
I got this mask in Origins value set form Sephora. This mask is absolutely one of my favorites. It tingles a bit after applying but leaves the skin so clean and fresh after taking it off. I use it twice a week and it will definitely be a part of daily routine. I suffer from acne and it has calmed my skin down quiet a bit.
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
After using this mask my skin is visibly better looking. you can feel it working when it is on. it really gets the gunk out of your pores and helped clear my blackheads.
Etidal b.
Smooth texture on the skin, it nice and easy put it on the skin for 10 minutes and do I washed
He gave me a velvety texture and a very soft skin, helped me to get rid of skin oils, the product high price, but suitable for result that gives it , recommend it strongly
Maggie K.
Apo, AE
Love this mask definitely one of my favorites for my sensitive acne prone skin! Good bang for the buck, and definitely clears out my pores. I don't love the scent, but that's something I can ignore as good as it makes my face feel.
Layla D.
Got this from the Origins VoxBox and it turn out to be very surprising. I've never tried this charcoal mask before of any brand. This one makes your skin free of oil and makeup also give you a glow after you wash your face. I would totally use it again and buy it.
Davina J.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This charcoal mask is so easy to apply, and it feels very light on the skin. It tightens and makes your face tingle as you have it on longer, and really draws out all the impurities and blemishes on the face. I find it to be a really effective face clearing mask
Erica W.
Burlington, ON
I was looking for a mask that wasn't single-use, and wouldn't make my skin fe itchy. My skin feels so clear after using this, and there's a huge difference even if I only use it once a week.
Vlada S.
Calgary, BC
a good mask that doesn't dry the skin out, i've had it in my kit for a while and use it if my pores look like they could use it. it's not the most effective mask, there's obviously room for improvement, especially for the price
Alicia D.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
The best mask for clearing your skin! It never fails on leaving my skin feign clean and looking great! It's only $30for the full size. Nothing better than affordable skin care that works and isn't filled with garbage chemicals
Christina H.
Brandon, MB
One of my all time favorite masks! Wry good at cleaning out pores without leaving your face dried out and begging for moisture! The price is reasonable because a little goes a long way with this!! I always grab mine at Sephora!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.