BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Jessie S.
This product has been amazing on my skin. I use this weekly and gives my skin a brighter and smoothr finish. It really Is a great product if your looking for a deep cleaning mask. I have combination skin of oily to normal so results can vary if your skin type differs from this.
Tiffany
I've only used this once, but it's pretty good. For one use, it hasn't done anything monumental for my skin, but it wasn't ineffective either.

As a person with sensitive skin and dry, I did find the mask to be quite drying, and had to apply a lot of moisturizer afterwards. But, I did not have an allergic reaction to the product.
Carla B.
EDMONTON, AB
I use this mask to speed up bad skin days and make the recovery time faster. it brings every thing to the surface and make your skin feel refreshed. I did find that the full size and travel sized had different consistencies which it weird.
Holly M.
City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
This face mask is amazing!! Really helped to clear up my skin, I like to use it immediately when I get out the bath and my face is quite sweaty, I find it’s more effective doing this rather than when I get out the shower or using a heated flannel on my face. Love this mask will be using it again !!!Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Danielle O.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased this product for the first time a couple of months ago. A woman in customer service suggested it to me as I was looking for a facial mask to clear my pores. It feels great on the skin and is very gentle. For best results I use it after steaming my face (so my pores are open). Great price for the volume of product your get!
Payton W.
I have always had a little acne nothing severe but always quite a few zits on my face, especially blackheads around and on the nose. I've been using this product one to two times a week for about 2 months now. I love it! I find unlike other charcoal masks it doesn't leave my skin feeling extremely tight or dry and has really helped with my blackheads. Definitely will be a repurchase.
Marie C.
Montreal
Been using this mask for a few years now... i use it mostly during the summer when i feel i need extra care to detoxifie my skin ! Its pretty comfortable and it doesn't irritate my skin... leave it fresh and tight ! + a little goes a long way and it has a nice citrus Smell !
Fatima N.
Hamilton, OH
I bought it because my skin needed cleansing.Although one looks funny after applying it (i have kids who live to comment)but i tell u that this mask does its work. A bit difficult to wash but afterwards,skin feels and looks so clean.
Sophie H.
Best clearing facemask for me! Cleans the pores as it promises, leaving your skin feeling like silk. I do not have big pimples or acne and I just wanted to get rid of those big pores and the general feeling of having uneven skin. I love it and I recommended it to friends with different skin types and they were also more than happy !
Lydia P.
London
I was hoping this would absolutely save my skin and perfect it, but it didn't work to remove my clogged pores like I hoped. Clogged pores are my biggest skin issue, and I was praying this product would work to get rid of it. It doesn't, but it does leave my skin nice and soft!
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
Will this reduce your pore size?
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
it is for all types of skin ?
chang l.
Has this given you any break outs after using it?
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
Does this product dry out your skin?
D B.
Does this mask have a 'tingle' feel to it while applied?

Sephora