BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jordan M.
Austin , TX
Really enjoy the brand origins and this product is super fantastic. I loved that you could see the mask actually working. The packaging is great as well! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Shira F.
Chestnut Hill
This mask was a pretty good (typical) charcoal face mask. I have tried MANY (probably 20+ different charcoal face masks, and I would say this one was probably in my top 5.
Alyssa
Review for: Other more...
This mask helps my skin so much! If you are about to have a big night I would recommend using it a couple days before as it will bring things to the surface but there’s always rain before blooming
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
The best mask that I've ever used. Clears skin and shrinks pores without making your skin feel like the Mohave desert. I love how it changes color to let you know it's ready to be rinsed off. Even better than my $69 Glamglow. Bought at Ulta and will buy again and again. Recommend easy removal with a microfiber cloth.
Naïma d.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Overall it was a good product, not too expensive and lasted a while. It burned a little bit when I put it on, not sure if that’s supposed to happen. My skin did look cleaner after using this mask.
Cassara G.
Dodgeville, WI
I'm not overly impressed with this like I am with the rst of the origins skin care line that I've tried. But I've only used it twice so we'll see if something changes! :)
Jessica M.
Phoenix
Works pretty good but ive used better charcoal products before, i probably won’t repurchase but it did get the job done. It’s a bit pricey for it’s ineffectiveness so it was kind of disappointing
Heather L.
Southbury
I love the charcoal! It really refreshed my skin and made it fe nice and smooth. I bought it from Macy's department store and from the origins store. I've bought it twice
Lisa G.
Sherman Oaks
I love this charcoal mask! It really worked well on me. Very effective and I would use it again. It definitely met my expectations! I switch masks after awhile but I always come back to this one.
Jessica H.
Dallas
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
The best face mask! It has great ingredients and doesn't burn. It goes on smooth and is easy to use. It's a bit hard to rinse off but worth it and is a good price. 5 star
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.