BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ruth B.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Was so happy to receive these in my stocking! I usually get 2 uses out of each pod - that is covering my entire face well. I have very oily skin and large pores and found this has definitely helped clear my skin. I would 100% recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Penny W.
Auckland, Auckland
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Cooling, refreshing. Cleans pores deep. Feels beautiful to apply and when removed feels super cleansed. Priced great for the product value - cheap. Packaging it simple and affective. Easy to use, would 10/10 purchase again.
Manika S.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I've just started using this mask and my skin feels soft and bright after using it. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I've gone to work without makeup on after using this mask, and people have commented that my skin is glowing. So, I'll definitely keep using it.
Skye D.
Lindsay
Overall it did a really great job at keeping my breakouts at bay, but I didn't find that it did anything for my current acne. My skin did feel really nice after taking the mask off, and I would definitely recommend this product for people with oily prone acme skin.
Noora B.
Winnipeg, MB
My pores love this mask! It's honestly amazing! I love to use this mask every Sunday as a treat! I also use it when I'm double Masking & will target my problem areas!! Charcoal is such a game changer for me! Will recommend & re purchase! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Charlotte G.
Love this! My skin feels so clean and refreshed after and It’s gentle on my skin. I like the packaging it sits well in my bathroom and I purchased this from origins in John Lewis so easily available to me, I prefer that than buying online because I can try the product.
Sarah A.
Toronto
This mask contains active charcoal which purifies the skin and leaves it matte and refreshed. It is personally one of my go to masks because it is inexpensive and provides great results. I recommend this mask for people who have oily skin and want a clean canvas.
izzy d.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love this mask i use it a few times a week and i can honestly say it has been so helpful for clearing up my skin. Make sure you open your pores with a hot cloth prior to use and your skin will feel fresh and cleansed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels their skin is dull or clogged up.
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
Found this stuff to be far too drying for my skin, and also gave me breakouts. Something about clay masks does tend to break me out, but I was eager to try this after having so much success with GlamGlow. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. Won't repurchase.
Eliza K.
Vancouver, BC
Fantastic mask that does not take long to dry and does the job. Purchased at Sephora for retail price and would purchase again once I run out. Can be kind of messy when squeezing out of tube and applying but the product is far too great to pass because of this. Helped brighten and tighten my skin after use.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.