BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ezgi O.
Ankara
Love love this mask! I have trying it for two  weeks and I fall in love with it at first sight :) Very easy to use and very effective cleaning for pores and black heads. At first I felt a little burning on my face but not much and not for long time. I recommend it for everybody.
Hannah A.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is THE best charcoal mask i have tried yet. Most charcoal masks can be very drying as they are meant to properly clear out your pores, but this stuff leaves your skin feeling, not only super clean, but super silky. 1000% worth the price. I use this at least once a week to just deep cleanse, and keep my spots at bay.
Rachel D.
Review for: Tm more...
First off this is a wash off mask which is a lot better for the skin than peel off (better for wrinkles) When you put this mask on its nice and cool and a bit tinglingly. When I take it off I see and feel a difference in my skin. Its much smoothr and noticeably cleaner.
Marley T.
Kingston
This mask works wonders to minimize the appearance of pores while providing a deep clean. I generally use it on target areas such as my nose and chin. The value is excellent. It's a quality product that's effective for the purpose advertised. I would definitely buy it again.
Keira M.
South Wales UK
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
My favorite mask for when my skin needs extra help. I've used this on multiple occasions and it's so so good at clearing the skin. The packaging is simple so looks very classic. However I wouldn't recommend using this product too much as it will dry out your skin.
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
Love this about once a week, and also as an overnight spot treatment! The charcoal really draws everything out, so be prepared the first couple times you use it.
It's easy enough to rinse off with a face cloth after it's dry.
I love this mask and I've been using it for about 2 years now with no plans on stopping!
Rossi C.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I really like this face mask. At first when you put in on feels super itchy (at least on my skin) but when you take it out your skin feels super soft and clean. I like to use it every two weeks because otherwise I believe is a little bit too often to work as it should.
Tiffany T.
Vancouver , BC
Definitely works well. I can totally see difference after using this mask. Although I wish it was a peel off mask rather than a wash off. I love the packaging, not messy at all whatsoever. I bought a sample size at Sephora to test it out before purchasing the full size.
Amanda S.
Thunder bay, WY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I tried this mask, but didn't really notice a difference. It hardened and got tight, but I didn't notice much else. Charcoal is apparently good for oily skin, and my skin is on the dryer side..
maryam 7.
Sakhnin
Hello I tried a lot of products and did not benefit me something to this product I strongly recommend it is the best I ever used and found a big difference between evidence and other products I advise anyone to buy and will help him a lotA product at the top of the magnificence is effective and shows the result immediately
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.