BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Lb H.
Tried a sample and found out to be drying and that it left a residue or funny feeling on my skin that required a cleanser to remove it.  Not my favorite charcoal mask.
Emily T.
Kitchener
As someone with problem skin and sensitive skin I found that I really did not like this product, it was too harsh and clogged my pores. I also found a had a decent allergic reaction to it and broke out in a rash on my upper cheeks and bridge area. I would not recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin but if it works for you it works for you.
Meaghan I.
Toronto , ON
I love this mask! When used properly, it really does help to clear up your pores. I found it most effective on those annoying bumps you get on your nose. When you start using it, don't be scared if you initially start to break out a bit more. It will get better! Can be messy to use, I find it's easiest to handle if I put it on BEFORE a shower, let it dry and then clean it off in the shower.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
A bit of a disappointment really, I have spot prone skin and I always like to pay that little bit extra for products to help me shift any blemishes so I forked out for this.  It's a lovely mask to indulge in whilst you're in the bath, it applies well, it tingles a bit o you could even say you can feel it working and it does leave your skin feeling soft and clean but I saw no remarkable difference in the number of spots I was getting and I didn't notice any spots reducing either.
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this in a sample bag from Sephora and I think its fantastic. My skin is less greasy and it seems to tighten my pores. After I rinse my skin is smooth and soft.
Antonietta M.
I have tried this mask multiple times, the purpose of this mask is to help deep clean pores to help prevent acne breakouts. In honesty I found this mask an average type of charcoal mask. Didn't wow me to the point of repurchasing in full size. I can find similar products at the drug store at a cheaper cost that does the same thing. Not my total favorite.
Mary E.
Metro Manila - Mandaluyong
The product truly keeps my face clear and soft but it does not dry out my skin. I bought it at SM Megamall in their store. The packaging was very convenient as a tube. It was very gentle as I said for it does not dry out the skin. Although it is very hard to rinse out if I only use water so I use a warm face towel instead and it rinses off easily.
Laura V.
Works well as a deep clean for my pores. Also helps if my skin is feeling oily. Do not use the day of/day before s big event as it will draw everything up to the surface
Miss C.
Without any hesitation, I dove right into the full size product as I heard so many great reviews on it.  I'm not sure if I am allergic to Charcoal, however after using it only once, I got the worse breakout I had ever experienced.  they were clusters of small little bumps around my upper and lower cheeks and must have lasted for a good 6 months.  This really killed my confidence, and ever since then I had returned the product and stayed away from Charcoal.
Alexandra C.
Esta es mi mascarilla favorita que he utilizado. Me gustó la sensación de calor en la cara. Se hizo un buen trabajo aclarar mi piel. Es caro, pero vale la pena. Si pudiera permitirse el lujo de comprarlo, lo compraría todo lo que pueda. Si usted es capaz de comprarlo, simplemente probarlo y ver cómo lo hace su piel. Es para todo tipo de piel.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.