BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

trinity m.
San Diego, CA
I have very big pores so masks are an essential to my skincare routine. I bought this product about a month ago and have not been able to stop using it! I love how clean and smooth it makes my skin feel! i would for sure buy this again!
member-58cb324e6
This brand is kind of affordable. I would love to try out more products of them. I used this a couple of times and kind of met my expectations, my skin would get very dry & red. Did clean deeply into my skin, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
madi d.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I would not recommend to use this before a big event because it causes your skin to purge your pimples. But it definitely gets the job done after a few days my skin was cleared
charlene.dg |.
Monrovia , CA
Review for: Other more...
It’s an okay mask. I had high hopes since I’ve read so many reviews about it being a holy grail mask for some people . But I feel like for the price there’s drugstore masks that gave me the same results
Claire M.
Elmhurst, IL
I loved this! It really helped clear my skin but wasn’t drying or harsh. I usually get super bad redness from masks but not this one! I got it from Sephora and will buy again!
Bailey C.
This product was a very drying mask. I have oily skin and I feel as though it didn’t do much for my blemishes but ,ore so dried out my skin around them. I think this might be better as a spot treatment type mask. I will not be repurchasing, I was disappointed with the product.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
A little goes a long way with this mask. The detoxification of the charcoal is great when you feel your skins really dirty. After use you can see the glow of fresh clean skin.
Kaelyn K.
Lincoln
Review for: Other more...
I loved this charcoal mask!! It really did eliminate my pore and clear up my skin. It is. Ow my go to skin product. I haven’t found results like this with any other mask. I will be buying it again!!!!!
Vera N.
Newark, CA
I already purchased Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask myself before I received it complimentary from Influenster. Unfortunately I didn’t fall in love with this mask. It has very strange (for charcoal masks) slippery texture that complicates application process. It’s also quite difficult to remove after it’s fully dry. But the main reason why I’m not a fan of this product is that I can barely see any results even after using it on a regular basis. Probably it can work better on oily skin, but all it does for my combo skin is drying it out. I also didn’t notice any improvement on my pores. I am a die hard fan of some Origins products (e.g. Out of Trouble Mask, Modern Friction Dermabrasion, Ginzing Moisturizer, Checks and Balances Face Wash), but sadly this one doesn’t do it for me.
Gabrielle E.
Stuart, FL
Got this mask as a sample with my sephora play box. I love charcoal masks and this one did not disappoint. My skin has definitely improved since I started using it and it will be a new part of my weekly routine!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.